I. Insurgents and the People’s Guard
- Insurgent in the uniform of a German navy soldier, vicinity of Koźmin, early 1919
- Insurgent in a German coat, model 1915 and side cap, model 1910, December 1918 – early January 1919
- Member of the People’s Guard, early 1919
- Eagle from the Przemęt Company’s banner, early 1919
- One of the shields with an eagle at Wolności Square in Poznań, adorning the venue where the People’s Guard was sworn in on 23 February 1919.
- Eagle worn on a cap, model 1917.
- Eagle representing Greater Poland, worn on a cap.
- Insurgents’ cockades
- Example of a “Silesian” button worn on the uniforms of the Greater Poland Military Forces as well as buttons representing models 1917, 1919 and other.