(a general military uniform, with varieties in certain elements, was obligatory)
- Cannoneer of the Horse Artillery Squadron, February – May 1919 (without black shoulder cords).
- Banners: Squadron and 2nd Horse Artillery Battery.
- Cannoneer of one of the Field Artillery regiments (absence of digit on the weapon insignia on the coat’s collar).
- Shoulder board and collar of a jacket of an artilleryman of one of the Field Artillery regiments.
- Sergeant major of artillery of the crew of the P. P. 9 “Danuta” armoured train, Gniezno or Poznań, May 1919.
- Shoulder board and jacket collar of the sergeant major of artillery of the crew of the P. P. 9 “Danuta” armoured train, Gniezno, May 1919.