(examples of uniforms according to the Uniform Regulation for cavalry introduced on 8 February 1919)
- Colours on pennants, cap bands and stripes on trousers of uhlan regiments: 1 – 4.
- Second lieutenant of the 1st Regiment of the Greater Poland Uhlans in parade uniform; shabrack and sack covers of the former Prussian 1st Regiment of the Queen’s Mounted Riflemen (Regiment Königs-Jäger-zu Pferde Nr. 1), Poznań, 3 May 1919
- Rittmeister of the 3rd regiment of the Greater Poland Uhlans.
- Senior uhlan of the 2nd regiment of the Greater Poland Uhlans.
- Different shapes of shoulder boards in uhlan regiments of Greater Poland Armed Forces.