V. Central Command and staff officers
- Commander in Chief of the Polish Armed Forces of the former Prussian partition, General of the branch Józef Dowbor-Muśnicki.
- Commander of the 1st Greater Poland Rifle Division, Lieutenant General (Division General) Filip Stanisław Dubiski, Biedrusko, 29 May 1919 (on the patch: the number “1” instead of “Hedwig’s Eagle” required by Central Command’s day order of 30 April 2019).
- Gorget patches on jacket collars: patch with “Hedwig’s eagle” required by the day order as specified above, patch on jacket collar of the Toruń Rifle Regiment given to General Józef Dowbor-Muśnicki, non-compliant patches of division commanders: the 1st (see profile 2) and the 3rd division, of Brigadier General Wincenty Odyniec.
- Adjutant of higher command (from division upwards), with the rank of captain.
- Double shoulder cords of adjutants of higher command, introduced by Central Command’s order of 21 February 2019.
- Adjutant of the 3rd Greater Poland Rifle Regiment, with the rank of lieutenant.
- Single shoulder cords of regiment adjutants, introduced by the order specified above.